All stages of the design are performed by an experienced team. The basic design procedure is as follows:
- Desk study – a power plant is proposed in a chosen location using data available online (maps, precipitation records, flows, power lines, local flora and fauna, etc)
- Feasibility study – this evaluates a range of possible options that satisfy the project’s conditions in order to recommend the optimal one, based on site inspections and basic surveys
- Basic design – a complex design solution of the chosen option
- Detailed design (executive design) – the basic design is improved with further details, including reinforcement and structural details
- Architecture & Visualisation
Customers can select their required design services from a comprehensive list, available to view HERE.